Bash in the Boro
Boys & Girls U8-U19: April 14th-16th, 2023
Deadline to Register:
Kings Hammer Murfreesboro is excited to continue the tradition of the Bash In the Boro. The Bash In the Boro has long been established as one of the best-run tournaments in the Spring season in middle Tennessee. Hosted for nearly 20 years, the event offers a club-friendly environment with competition for all levels of play, professional referee crews, and first-class facilities.
The Bash In the Boro will take place in April each year at the Richard Siegel Soccer Complex in Murfreesboro, TN. Richard Seigel, regarded as one of the best facilities in the country, is home to 21 high quality fields- 13 Natural Grass and 8 Turf including a full size indoor field with 19 of the 21 fields having flood lights. The Richard Siegel facility provides high-quality playing surfaces along with convenience to many local attractions and close proximity to Nashville for teams and families. This tournament traditionally hosts over 200 teams from across the Midsouth and Midwest each year.
Come join us for a great weekend of soccer and fun and see what the Bash In the Boro has to offer!
- Over 200 teams participate annually from the Midsouth and Midwest.
- All level teams are welcome to apply to this competitive event!
- Richard Siegel Soccer Complex used as the main site with 21 high-quality fields including 13 Natural Grass and 8 Turf including a full size indoor field with 19 of the 21 fields having lights.
- One main facility offers convenience to Club Directors to bring multiple teams to the event!
- Multiple divisions in an age group/gender to promote competitive balance.
- USSF certified referees.
- Awards for champions and finalists in each age group.
- GotSport Scheduler used to avoid coaching conflicts.
- Please complete the online registration at the link to the right
- If paying by check make check payable to Kings Hammer SC and mail to: Kings Hammer SC – Attn: Bash In the Boro- 50 E. Rivercenter Blvd. Suite 150 Covington, KY 41011
- Please include team name and age group in memo line of check.
- 5v5(U8) – $325
- 7v7(U9-U10) – $700
- 9v9(U10-U12) – $725
- 11v11(U12-U19) – $775
Schedules, Bracketing, Coach Conflicts, & Field Changes:
Jessie McBeth | email@example.com
Registration/Admin, Logistics, Volunteers, Hospitality & College Coach Registration:
Sheryl Mabry | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorships & Club Relations:
Coach Turkish | email@example.com
PYB | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for the 2023 Bash in the Boro will be through GotSoccer only. If you do not have a GotSoccer TEAM account you will need to create one or contact your club or coach for your log-in information. Registration materials may be submitted once the application process is closed and your team has been accepted to the tournament. Please login to your GotSport Account to upload your registration materials using the directions below:
1. Log into your gotsport.com team account.
2. Click on registered tournaments (Bash in the Boro).
3. Click on the “documents” tab (far right of screen).
4. Upload the list of items below:
- Copy of Roster (validated by state association)
- Copy of Players, Guest Players, and Coaches Cards
- Copy of Guest Player form
- Copy of Travel Permit (ONLY required for all teams outside of TSSA, and can be obtained through your state association)
- Copy of Coach Concussion Certificates (required for all teams outside of TSSA)
- Liability Release/Infectious Disease Form (signed by every parent and coach)
Please note: There is no onsite check-in, however, everything listed above MUST be accessible at EVERY game, and only certified staff is permitted on player’s sidelines.
We will NOT check medical authorization forms, but it is strongly encouraged that each team has in its possession a medical authorization form for each player on its roster.