MEN & WOMEN U14-U19: December 9th-11th, 2022
Deadline to Register:
Kings Hammer Murfreesboro is excited to introduce the Champions Showcase in December 2022. We are excited to bring a high level college showcase event to Middle Tennessee each year! The Champions Showcase is an extension of the nationally recognized Nike Blue Chip Showcase which has been in existence for over 25 years in Cincinnati, OH and has become recognized as the Premier College Recruiting Showcase in the Midwest and one of the top College Showcases in the country. Each year Kings Hammer SC welcomes more than 650 teams from across the country and internationally as well as over 400 College coaches to participate in the Nike Blue Chip Showcase. These teams come from many of the top youth leagues around the country, including the ECNL, US Youth Soccer National League, US Youth Regional Leagues, SCNSL, and US Club Soccer National Premier Leagues.
The Champions Showcase will be hosted at the Richard Siegel Complex in Murfreesboro, TN! Recognized as one of the best soccer-specific facilities in the country, the Richard Siegel Complex hosts 21 high-quality fields including 13 Natural Grass and 8 Turf including a full-size indoor field with 19 of the 21 fields having flood lights. The Richard Seigel facility provides high-quality playing surfaces along with convenience to many local attractions and close proximity to Nashville for teams and families.
PLEASE NOTE: The Champions Showcase is played over 3 days and is open to elite level U14 – U19 teams.
- U14 age groups will play in a showcase format playing 3 games in the event. Some U14’s may play on Friday during the day and others may start on Friday evening.
- U15-U19 age groups will be showcase format with all teams playing 3 games. This means each team will only play 1 game per day (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) to allow players to maximize their talents in front of the college coaches. All U14-U19 teams will play on Friday. Friday games may begin as early as 8 am.
- High level teams from across the country and Canada to participate each year.
- Opportunity to play high level matches in front of college coaches.
- Majority of matches for the Champions Showcase will take place at Richard Siegel Complex which includes 13 Natural Grass and 8 Turf including a full-size indoor field with 19 of the 21 fields having lights. (additional satellite locations will be used as needed.)
- Matches hosted at one main location for convenience for teams/clubs and college coach scouting.
- Multiple levels of teams accepted to include appropriate levels of competition for all teams. Multiple divisions in an age group/gender to promote competitive balance.
- Comprehensive player profiles for teams through SportsRecruits
- Ability for teams to host League Matches during the event.
- USSF Certified Referees.
- GotSport Scheduler used to avoid coaching conflicts.
- Coach Social on Saturday night of the event for all team coaches!
- Significant Multi Team Discount For Clubs email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- Please complete the online registration at the link to the right
- If paying by check make check payable to Kings Hammer SC and mail to: Kings Hammer SC – Attn: Champions Showcase- 50 E. Rivercenter Blvd. Suite 150 Covington, KY 41011
- Please include team name and age group in memo line of check.
- U14 – $1,000
- U15-U19 – $1,250
Schedules, Bracketing, Coach Conflicts, & Field Changes:
Jessie McBeth | email@example.com
Registration/Admin, Logistics, Volunteers, Hospitality & College Coach Registration:
Sheryl Mabry | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorships & Club Relations:
Coach Turkish | Turkish@kingshammer.com
PYB | email@example.com
Registration for the Champions Showcase will be through GotSoccer only. Registration materials may be submitted once the application process is closed and your team has been accepted to the tournament.
Please login to your GotSport Account to upload your registration materials using the directions below:
1. Log into your gotsport.com team account.
2. Click on registered tournaments (Champions Showcase).
3. Click on the “documents” tab (far right of screen).
4. Upload the list of items below:
- Copy of Roster (validated by state association)
- Copy of Guest Player Roster
- Copy of Travel Permit (required for all teams outside of TSSA)
- Copy of Players, Guest Players and Coaches Cards
- Copy of Coach Concussion Certificates (required for all teams outside of TSSA)
- Liability Release/Infectious Disease Form (signed by every parent and coach)
Please note: There is no onsite check-in however everything listed above MUST be accessible at EVERY game and only certified staff is permitted on player’s sidelines.
We will NOT check medical authorization forms but it is strongly encouraged that each team has in its possession a medical authorization form for each player on its roster.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.