5U(2018) – 19U(2004)
The Recreation Program offers an opportunity for youth players 5U-19U to play soccer at a less challenging and competitive level, while still placing an emphasis on learning and having fun. Rec Soccer is entirely coached by parent and community volunteers and supported by our staff coaches. We rely on our 150+ volunteer coaches and +15 staff coaches to help keep our team sizes manageable and to maximize each child’s time touching the ball and playing this beautiful game
2023 Spring SEASON INFO:
Registration for the Spring Season is open now through February 2nd. The Season will run February 27th-May 6th.
Teams are formed for the following individual age groups:
- 5U coed, 6U coed, 7U coed, 8U coed, 9U coed, 10U coed
Teams are formed for the following combined age groups:
- 11U/12U coed, 13U/14U coed, 15U-19U coed
$50 late fee begins January 22nd / No refunds will be granted after February 1st, 2023.
We will NOT grant requests for coaches, practice nights, buddies, car pool or other requests to be placed on a specific team. Guaranteed placement will only be for 2 Coaches, Individual Team Sponsor, or siblings.
For the 2022/2023 season, Kings Hammer will follow US Youth Soccer guidelines and will organize its teams by birth year. Interested players must register based on their birth year.
All players will need soccer ball, shin guards, black shorts, and either soccer cleats (Recommended) or tennis shoes. Players will be provided with jersey and socks. Players returning from Fall 2022 will need to keep their uniform from Fall to Spring. Replacement fee will be charged if uniform needs to be replaced
Questions about the Youth Rec Program?
Please contact the Grassroots Director, Nathan McBeth, at email@example.com for more information.
- February 21st & 22nd: Coaches meetings
- February 27th: Grassroots Training beings
- March 4th: Grassroots Training Saturday
- March 11th: Grassroots Game Day 1
- March 27th -31st: No Training Spring Break
- April 3rd: Grassroots Training resumes
- April 8th: No Games (Easter Weekend)
- April 14th– 16th: No Games Bash in the Boro
- May 6th: Final Games & End of Year Celebration
** Games will be played Week of April 10th & May 1st.
** Week of May 8th will be used for make-up.