Little Strikers Murfreesboro
2023 Spring Session:
Saturdays 8-8:45 AM (+ 2 Wednesdays)
Richard Siegel Soccer Complex
1233 Cherry Ln Dr.
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Kings Hammer Little Strikers is a player-centered program that focuses on technical fundamentals, age-appropriate fitness, and FUN!
- Technical fundamentals- building a foundation of soccer skills
- Fitness- Activities that incorporate coordination, balance, and soccer-related movement
- FUN- Age-appropriate themed training to encourage a lifelong passion for the game!
- All sessions run by professional Kings Hammer Youth Directors and Staff
- Consistent training day and time each week!
- Provides fun, fast-paced, soccer-related games and activities
- Develops motor skills, cognitive abilities, and peer relationships
- Builds basic soccer skills and develops a love for the game
For the 2022/2023 season, Kings Hammer will follow US Youth Soccer guidelines and will organize its teams by birth year. Interested players must register based on their birth year.
- Includes: eight sessions with a professional coach, broken down into age-appropriate training and small-sided games
What to bring:
Players should bring the following to each training day: water, inflated soccer ball, shin guards, and athletic shoes or cleats.
- Saturday 3/11
- Saturday 3/18
- Saturday 3/25
- Wednesday 4/12
- Saturday 4/22
- Saturday 4/29
- Wednesday 5/3
- Saturday 5/6