FALL RECREATIONAL LEAGUE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: JULY 15TH ($50 late fee starting July 1st)
Little Strikers - 3U-4U
Youth Rec - 5U-19U
Adult Rec - 19U+
- Our mission is to positively impact the development of people in our community by providing soccer and educational opportunities to players of all ages and playing abilities.
- We want to create a lifelong passion for the sport of soccer.
- We will play an active role in the leadership, development, and personal growth of our players, parents and staff. We want our players to develop on and off the field.
- We will be an active member of our community through service, partnerships, and programs.
- Our goal as a club is to encourage, inspire and empower each player, coach and professional staff member. To be able to provide growth opportunities for all, while developing leaders and individuals who will inspire others to do the same.
All club leadership, coaching staff, and players will be guided by these Core Values:
- Respect: Treat each person with dignity and courtesy
- Leadership: Empower yourself and others to enjoy success on and off the pitch
- Passion: Energize, engage, and inspire yourself and others
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Follow the Golden Rule
- Creativity: Think outside the box with innovation and imagination
Visit the club website at KingsHammer.com for more information about the club.
Kings Hammer Murfreesboro Player Pathway
Age Group/Birth Year
U7 (2016) – U8 (2015)
Training by licensed & certified coaches 2x week (U7-U8) & 3x a week (U9-U19)
Pre-season team training
TSSA League Registration
Specialized training sessions (goalkeeping, speed & agility, technical sessions)
Parks & Rec fee
Referee Assignor fee
State and friendly ref fees
Coaches expenses for tournaments
PlayMetrics – Club communication platform
Techne App – Individual player at home training app
U9 (2014) – U14 (2009)
U15 (2008) – U19 (2004)
- Fees are based on a FULL soccer year and are all-inclusive with no additional fees added, uniforms and travel are not included.
- Each fee will be broken down into an deposit and 8 affordable installment payments.
- All fees are non-refundable once paid.
- Deposit is required to hold a player’s spot.
- Failure to remain current on your financial obligations to Kings Hammer will result in the player being removed from training and games until all financial commitments are up to date.
- If joining Kings Hammer after the start of the season fees are subject to change.
Little Strikers (3U & 4U)
The emphasis of this program is to introduce soccer to children using age-appropriate games and activities in a fun environment. The Little Strikers program runs for 8 weeks during fall and spring seasons on Saturday mornings from 8-8:45 AM.
Youth Rec (5U – 19U)
Kings Hammer Murfreesboro Recreational Program serves families who have children between the 5U-19U ages. Youth Rec players are coached by parents or volunteers from around the community. The season is roughly 12 weeks of training sessions, once or twice a week, with roughly 8 to 10 games.
Adult Rec (+19U)
Kings Hammer Murfreesboro’s League for adults, Open and Over 35 Divisions. The adult league has no practices, and all games are played on Thursday nights.
The Outreach Program for Soccer, TOPSoccer, mission is to make soccer available for kids with special needs. TOPSoccer Program is managed by club volunteers and is a free program where we create an environment where athletes and volunteers (“buddies”) to form bonds formed around the love of the world’s most popular sport.
2022 Summer Camps
Kings Hammer Murfreesboro Summer Camps are geared towards recreational and competitive players ages 7U to 19U looking to get to premier level game knowledge during the off-season and before the start of the Spring season.